- Through the value creation of products and services, we contribute to the development and harmonization of the society and people's health.
- We treasure every meeting with our customers and business partners, and we build relationships of trust with them. That brings us sustainable development together.
- We constantly understand the needs of customers, improve our technology and know-how, and perform creative business activities with providing top-quality products.
Message from President
Value the relationship with all of you,
pursuing the prosperity of the society.
Value the relationship with all of you, pursuing the prosperity of the society.
Japanese society is facing the serious concerns of rapid aging and very low birth rate; and the field of healthcare as a whole is encouraged to change.
Aiming to develop healthcare system in Japan, we try to connect our products with our customers and business partners. This is because we think such relationship will realize a more beneficial society with higher quality medical services for people in every generation.
And we, as a leading company of medical information system, not only keep in contribution to the society, but also would like continuously to supply the best products to our customers.
We do develop our products to create a more affluent community with keywords of "relationship" and "prosperity."
NHOSA aims for IoT (Internet of Things), developing higher quality systems of products.
NHOSA Corporate Philosophy
Management Philosophy, Statement of Purpose, and Action Guidelines
are the core elements of NHOSA Corporate Philosophy
that are shared by every employee of NHOSA.
Contribution and Continuation
Statement of Purpose
We stand as a professional group of dental and medical field.
- We make efforts to improve convenience and profitability of customers as industry leader.
- We offer products and services, which are secure and matched to dental office environment.
- We cultivate a new market and develop further sophisticated products in dental and medical field. Through the infusion of our current business and the new ones, we create another corporate value.
To embody the corporation vision,
each and every employee of NHOSA concentrates his/her courage,
wisdom and invention to company organization.
The keywords of principles are mentioned below:
- "Courage": We are not afraid of change.
We are not content with our current situation and try to break the cake of the custom with courage.
- "Challenge": We aim for higher goals.
We always impose higher aims to our own and aspire to challenge.
- "Responsibility": We are aware of our responsibility for achievement.
We fully perform our tasks with pride and responsibility for our job.
- "Communication": we communicate honestly with our customers and colleagues.
We trust our internal and external partners, share the purpose, and develop links of communication.
Chuo, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 1-21-4 NHOSA building
- 03-5348-1881 (main)
- April 28, 1979
- June 1, 2018
- 95,000,000 yen
- Number of employees
- 279 (as of December 1, 2022)
- Executive members
- President & CEO
- Hitoki Ishihama
- Yoshiaki Yahagi
- Yatabe Jiro
- Hidetaka Kikawada
- Masataka Komatsu
- Audit & Supervisory Board Member
- Toshio Okada
- Audit & Supervisory Board Member
- Toshiyuki Ohue
- Main Banks
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Shinjuku west Branch | Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Nishishinjuku Branch | Mizuho Bank Fukagawa Branch
- Business outline
- Development and Sales of Receipt Processing System for Dental Clinic and Dialysis Treatment Support System for Medical Institutions
- Main business partners
- Sale: National dentistry engine | Dental college Hospital | General hospital | National dental material trading company | Main lease companies of the whole country
Supplier: SORD Corporation | Seiko Epson Corporation | SoftBank C&S | NTT Data
In WiseStaff-F, you can make electronic medical record "correctly" and "easily". We offer further convenience and the most suitable support to dental office.
Merit of electronic mdical record implementation
Unlike medical record of paper, it does not take effort at time to look for a medical record one by one. Searching by patient name or medical record number, you can find the record you need immediately.
Effective Use of Space
As you save medical record as data, paperless in clinic is possible. You can widely use in-hospital space that we used as medical record shelf with another uses.
As the medical record data is saved at in-hospital server, it can be read by plural doctors and staff via browser. Of course it is a reliable product with login/password as security.
Reduction of Risks
Risks in the handling: to get wet, to be broken off or to become dirty, which can occur in paper medical record will decrease.
Reducing the Cost of Print
By decreasing the amount of paper and toner consumption for print, you can reduce running cost of printing.